Brenda L. Tracey, nee Pesler, 73, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, March 13, 1949, in Cleveland, OH, passed away Wednesday, August 3, 2022, at Memorial Hospital West in Belleville, IL.
Brenda worked as a Administrative Assistant in the Psychology Department at St. Louis University. She was an avid Bee Keeper, enjoyed cooking, loved animals, and spending time in the garden with her husband.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Roger U. Tracey
- Parents: John and Agnes, nee, Yasenka, Pesler
Surviving are her:
- Victoria Saksa of Belleville, IL
- Derek Tracey of Green Bay, WI
- Brother: Leonard Pesler of Cleveland, OH
- Valerie (Jim) Francisangeli of Hinckley, OH
- Sandy (Pat) LaManna of Fairport, OH
- Samantha McGee of Green Bay, WI
- Alexandra McGee of Belleville, IL
- Many dear nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: In Lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Belleville Area Humane Society.
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 – 7:00 pm, Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Private family interment will be held Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.