Bonnie L. Dillard, 68, of New Baden, IL, born Saturday, June 7, 1952, in Belleville, IL, passed away Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Clinton Manor in New Baden, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: William and June, nee Mann, Dillard, Sr.
- Sister: Tina S. Pisarski
- Brother-in-laws: David C. Pisarski and Donald Reichling, Sr.
- Nephew: Mark S. Pisarski
Surviving are her:
- Mike (Elizabeth) Mann of South Padre Island, TX
- William (Kim) Dillard, Jr. of Swansea, IL
- Sister: Cheryl Reichling of Swansea, IL
- Dear nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews, and great, great nieces and nephews.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm Wednesday, February 24, 2021, at Kurrus Funeral Home, in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Service will be held Wednesday, February 24, 2021, at 5:00 pm, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Gerry Brandmeyer officiating. Interment at a later date at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, IL.