Jeffrey L. Stogner, 55, of Collinsville, IL, born Thursday, March 11, 1954, in East St. Louis, Illinois, died Thursday, July 16, 2009 at his residence.
Mr. Stogner was an avid Cardinal fan, loved all sports and was a happy go lucky guy. He was a U. S. Air Force veteran. He will be sadly missed by family and friends.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Father: Virgil J. Stogner
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois.
- Matthew W. Stogner of Dupo, IL
- David L. Stogner of Dupo, IL
- Kristen D. Stogner of Dupo, IL
- Mother: Gloria A.(George) nee Merritt Poston of Smithton, IL
- Virgil (Jo) Stogner of Caseyville, IL
- Tom (Lora) Stogner of O'Fallon, IL
- Sister: Carole Stogner of Collinsville, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 11-1 P.M., Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Sister Allie McKnight officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.