Bradley M. Blaes
May 14, 1987 - February 7, 2017
Service Date: February 11, 2017
Bradley M. Blaes, 29, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, May 14, 1987, in Belleville, IL, died Tuesday, February 7, 2017 in Waterloo, Illinois.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Mother: Deborah Lynn, nee Greener, Blaes
- Maternal Grandfather: Chuck Greener
Surviving are his:
- Father: Larry Dean Blaes of Waterloo, IL
- 2 Brothers
- Kyle Blaes of Waterloo, IL
- Kurt Blaes of Belleville, IL
- Maternal Grandmother: Shirley, nee Thomas, Greener
- Paternal Grandfather: Dale (Donna) Blaes
- Paternal Grandmother: Mary Ellen, nee Mank, Blaes
- Aunts & Uncles
- David Greener
- Doug Greener
- Roger Blaes
- Steve (Shannon) Blaes
- Lisa (Brad) GlaeseR
- Several Cousins and Numerous Friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the National Ataxia Foundation, 2600 Fernbrook Lane, Suite 119, Minneapolis, MN 55447.
Visitation: Friends may call from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm Friday, February 10, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 am, Saturday, February 11, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Darrell Coons officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.