February 15, 1995 - February 4, 2017
Service Date: February 10, 2017
George Kinder, 21, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, December 15, 1995, in Washington, DC, died Saturday, February 4, 2017 at his residence.
George was a college student and a member of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Belleville, IL. He loved to play soccer, both on the school teams and recreational leagues. George loved his friends, family and music.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Maternal Grandfather: David L. Chappell
- Paternal Grandparents: William and Lee Kinder
Surviving are his:
- Parents: William D. and Ann, nee Chappell, Kinder of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Joe Kinder of Belleville, IL
- Maternal Grandmother: Janet Chappell of Belleville, IL
- Loving Dog Bonnie
- Dear Aunts, Uncles and Cousins
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the St. Clair County Sheriff DARE Program and received at the Funeral Home.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Thursday, February 9, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A funeral procession will leave from Kurrus Funeral Home at 9:45 am Friday, February 10, 2017 for a 10:00 am Mass of Christian Burial at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Belleville, IL, with Father Matthew Elie officiating. Private family interment will be at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.