Casey R. Phillips
June 18, 1979 - February 17, 2014
Service Date: February 25, 2014
Casey R. Phillips, 34, of Belleville, Illinois, born Monday, June 18, 1979, in Princeton, WV, died Monday, February 17, 2014 at his residence.
Casey worked as a Sheet Metal Worker for Rebel Construction, Belleville, IL. He loved sports and was an avid Cardinal’s and Ram’s fan. He loved his 3 boys and 2 girls very much.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Harry and Pamela nee Simpkins, Phillips
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Rachael A. nee Conner, Phillips of Belleville, IL
- 3 Sons
- Payton Phillips
- Carson Phillips
- Logan Phillips
- 2 Step-daughters
- Cara Sabo
- Peyton Restoff
- Brother: Alan Wade Hampton of Alton, IL
- Aunt: Cindy Simpkins and husband, Jeff Evans of Pipestem, WV
- Many cousins that adored him
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Visitation: Friends may call from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Services: Memorial services will be held at 7:00 pm Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Chava Gonzalez officiating. By his request cremation was held.