Ralph E. Newman
July 28, 1925 - November 2, 2018
Service Date: November 7, 2018
Ralph E. Newman, 93, of O’Fallon, Illinois, born Tuesday, July 28, 1925, in Gettysburg, PA, passed away Friday, November 2, 2018 at Dammert Geriatric Center in Belleville, Illinois.
Ralph worked as a salesperson selling farm equipment. He was a member of St. Luke’s Lutheran Church in Littlestown, PA and a United States Army Veteran serving in World War II.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife: Grace M., nee Hilbert, Newman
- Adoptive Parents: Dennis O. and Mae Newman
- Son-in-Law: William R. Blankenship, Sr
Surviving are his:
- Daughter: Joyce Blankenship of O’Fallon, IL
- 2 Grandchildren
- Sonia (Joe) Chappell of O’Fallon, IL
- Lisa (Chris) Treadwell
- 4 Great-Grandchildren
- Ellen Rose Treadwell
- Sophia Chappell
- Luke Chappell
- Sean Chappell
Funeral: Private Graveside Service was held at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.