Jacquelyn D. McCall
August 28, 1937 - November 6, 2018
Service Date: November 10, 2018
Jacquelyn D. McCall, nee Chrismore, 81, of Belleville, Illinois, born Saturday, August 28, 1937, in East Saint Louis, IL, passed away at her home Tuesday, November 6, 2018 in Belleville, Illinois.
Jacquelyn was a retired Secretary for Thomas & Graulein CPA’s.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Brady M. McCall
- Parents: Donald W. and Frieda C., nee Schlottman, Chrismore
- Brother: Terry Chrismore
Surviving are her:
- Michael S. (Susan) McCall of Madison, AL
- Julie A. (Doug) Tedford of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Donald Chrismore of Fairview Heights, IL
- Nathan (Kortni) McCall
- Kristen (John) Busse
- Kaitlin (Brandon) Hill
- Sam Tedford
- Great-Grandson: Henry McCall
- Sister-in-Law: Ruthann Chrismore of Lake of the Ozarks, MO
- Loving Nieces & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Humane Society of Missouri – Chesterfield Valley Center.
Visitation: Visitation from 4 – 7 pm, Friday, November 9, 2018, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral will be held at 10 am, on Saturday, November 10, 2018, at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Graveside service will be held at 2 pm at Cedar Grove Cemetery, Salem, Missouri.