Fred C. Dew
July 18, 1938 - November 6, 2018
Service Date: November 9, 2018
Fred C. Dew, 80, of Fairview Heights, Illinois, born Monday, July 18, 1938, in Jefferson City, MO, passed away peacefully with his family by his side on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, Illinois.
Fred was a retired Metal Fabricator and Bicycle Repairman.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife: Nancy L., nee Stephens, Dew
- Parents: Fred and Margaret, nee Gelven, Dew
- Sister: Donnie Murphy
- Two Brothers
- Billy Dew
- Joe Dew
Surviving are his:
- Richard L. (Karen) Dew of Troy, IL
- Terry Dew (Dan Eiseman) of Fairview Heights, IL
- Dawn (Bradley) Miller
- Danielle Bowman
- Great Granddaughter: Taylor Miller
- Many Nieces & Nephews, and Cousins
- Beloved dog: Bruce
Visitation: Visitation on Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 4:00 – 8:00 pm, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral will be held Friday, November 9, 2018 at 10:00 am, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, Illinois.