Edward A. Restoff
March 13, 1963 - November 3, 2018
Service Date: November 10, 2018
Edward A. Restoff, 55 of O’Fallon, Illinois, born March 13, 1963 in East St. Louis, passed away Saturday, November 3, 2018 at his residence.
Eddie (Ed Rox) was the Master at everything he did from Construction to his passion, which was Music. Although he mastered guitar first, he became beyond gifted as a Master Musician/Producer. He will be truly missed by all who knew and loved him.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Mother: Darlene nee Purcell, Restoff
- 3 brothers
- Joe Restoff
- Bill Restoff
- Rodney Restoff
Surviving are his:
- Son: Timmy Pflasterer of Smithton, IL
- Father: Joseph Restoff of O’Fallon, IL
- Brother: Randy (Debbie) Restoff of Columbia, IL
- 3 Sisters
- Vickie (Jim) Hendricks of O’Fallon, IL
- Barbara (Marc) Lewis of O’Fallon, IL
- Pam (Todd) Loyet of Fairview Heights, IL
- Sister-in-Law: Nancy Restoff of Granite City, IL
- Dear Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Friends
Services: A Celebration of Life will be held at 6:00 pm on Saturday Nov. 10, 2018 at the Elks Lodge in Fairview Heights, IL.