Philip B. Parker
June 14, 1940 - October 1, 2018
Service Date: October 5, 2018
Philip B. Parker, 78, of Belleville, Illinois, born June 14, 1940 in Aurora, Illinois died Monday, October 1, 2018 at his home surrounded by his loved ones. Philip (aka Flip, Odie or Parks) was an avid golfer and bowler. He retired in 2001 from AT&T with thirty-one years.
Philip was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Dr. Frank N. Parker
- Mother: Jocelyn Parker, nee Wolters
- Sister: Jocelyn Hutchinson
Surviving are his:
- Best friend and wife: Stacy Parker, nee Taylor
- John (Vickie) Gould of Belleville, IL
- Elizabeth (William) Talbot of Mobile, AL
- Brian (Michelle) Parker of Troy, IL
- Jason (Ron) Parker of St. Louis, MO
- Jennifer (Eric) Epperson of Altus, OK
- Katy Beth
- Great-grandchild: Ava Rose
- Shelley Hutchinson
- Dorothy Hutchinson-Gross
Philip will be greatly missed by his four “wives”, relatives and many friends. Philip loved his family, his friends, and definitely his GOLF.
Memorials: Memorial donations may be made to Shriner’s Children Hospital or the donor’s choice.
Services: In lieu of services, a Life Celebration will be Friday, October 5th from 7 to 9 pm at Fairview Inn, 10002 Old Lincoln Trail, Fairview Heights, IL. Please come and have a “drink” with Philip.