October 21, 1912 - September 26, 2018
Service Date: October 2, 2018
Malinda “Linda” Mulligan, nee Nowotny, 105, of Belleville, Illinois, born Monday, October 21, 1912, in Stookey Township, IL, passed away Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville, Illinois.
Linda was a member of St. Paul United Church of Christ, Belleville, Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Arthur Mulligan
- Parents: Charles and Rosa, nee Reichert, Nowotny
- 2 Sisters
- Edna Doettling
- Matilda “Dolly” Dammerman
Surviving are her:
- Niece: Marilyn Dammerman (Noah Robbins, M.D.) of
- Nephew: Robert (Vera) Doettling of Placerville, CA
- Dear Friend, Harold Farroll of Belleville, IL
- Husband’s large and loving family
Memorials: Memorials may be made to St. Paul United Church of Christ, Belleville or Hospice of Southern Illinois.
Visitation: Visitation from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 pm, Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Herb Schafale officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.