Joan "Toni" Carpenter
April 9, 1936 - September 5, 2018
Service Date: September 11, 2018
Joan “Toni” Carpenter, nee Smith, 82, of Millstadt, Illinois, born Thursday, April 9, 1936, in East Louis, IL, passed away Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at her residence.
Joan worked as a Secretary for a number of area businesses.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Donald W. Carpenter, Jr.
- Parents, Harvey and Elsie, nee Mudd, Smith.
Surviving are her:
- Donald “Donny” (Lisa) Carpenter of Millstadt, IL
- Mary “Colleen” Carpenter of Wauwatosa, WI
- Maureen Carpenter (Bruce McMurray) of New Lenox, IL
- 7 Grandchildren:
- Ryan (Dana) Carpenter and their children, Brendan, Cole, and Riley
- Ranie Pavlik (David Davila), daughter Angelina and son, Ason
- Carly Pavlik (Josh Lega) and their sons, Riley and Rowan
- Connor McMurray
- Rachel McMurray
- Katie Carpenter
- Jennifer Carpenter
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Call For Help or to the Democratic candidate of your choice.
Visitation: Visitation from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A Memorial Service will be held at 6:00 pm, Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Private Interment will be held.