Michael H. Hoernis
December 2, 1950 - August 31, 2018
Service Date: September 9, 2018
Michael H. Hoernis, 67, of Belleville, Illinois, born Saturday, December 2, 1950, in Belleville, IL, passed away Friday, August 31, 2018 at residence in Belleville Illinois.
Mike retired from Hoernis Auto Body. He was a member of the American Legion Stookey Post #1255, and the Hecker Sportsman Club. He was a Marine veteran serving during the Vietnam War era.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: George P. and Clara I., nee Schaefer, Hoernis
- Gerry Hoernis
- James Hoernis
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Malinda, nee McGrath, Hoernis of Belleville, IL
- Matthew Hoernis of Belleville, IL
- Danielle Scott of Hecker, IL
- Forrest Bevineau, Jr. of Fairview Heights, IL
- Forrest lll
- Robert (Barbara) Hoernis of TX
- Wayne (Joan) Hoernis of Swansea, IL
- Shirley (Rodney) Lodmell of AZ
- Joyce Miller of AZ
- Sister-in-law: Reta Hoernis of FL
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the American Legion Stookey Post #1255.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00pm – 4:00pm, on Sunday, September 9, 2018, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Private family interment will be at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.