Benjamin Bryan Kistler
November 12, 1983 - August 25, 2018
Service Date: August 30, 2018
Benjamin Bryan Kistler, 34, of Belleville, Illinois, born Saturday, November 12, 1983, in Opelika, AL, passed away Saturday, August 25, 2018 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Ben adored his wife and daughters and loved nothing more, than to spend the day with them. He was an active member of Faith Family Church in Shiloh, Illinois. He was employed as a Forklift driver for R & L Carriers and took great pride in his job.
Surviving are his:
- Loving Wife: Malynda Kistler of Belleville, IL
- Dear Daughters
- Kristine Kistler of Belleville, IL
- Abbigale Kistler of Belleville, IL
- their family pet Fritz
- His Mother: Barbara Kistler of Belleville, IL
- Father: Douglas C. (Linda) Kistler of Opelika, AL
- Brother: Matthew (Jennifer) Kistler
- Brandi (Stephen) Gooden of Opelika, AL
- Sheree (Robert) Cox of Opelika, AL
- Mother-in-law: Mary M. Ponder
- Father-in-law: Robert (Cynthia) Schmitt
- Matthew (Amanda) Ponder
- Anthony (Samantha) Morak
- Rebecca (Paul) Anderson
- Jennifer (Larry) Houghlan
- Elizabeth Schmitt
- Heather Morak
- Paternal Grandmother: Laverne Kistler
- Maternal Grandparents: Stanley and Janet Stoll
- Numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to: Malynda Kistler for the family’s expenses, and can be given at the Funeral Home or at Faith Family Church.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Thursday, August 30, 2018 at Faith Family Church in Shiloh, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Thursday, August 30, 2018 at Faith Family Church, with Pastor Paul Fernandes officiating. Interment will be private.