Louisa J. Wagner
August 3, 1945 - July 27, 2018
Service Date: August 2, 2018
Louisa J. Wagner, nee Cummings, 72, of O’Fallon, Illinois, born Friday, August 3, 1945, in Cleveland, OH, passed away Friday, July 27, 2018 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Louisa was a member of the Wii Bowling league at the Cambridge House in O’Fallon, Illinois receiving 3 perfect games.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: William Wagner
- Parents: Richard H. and Nancy A. nee Miller, Cummings
- Sister, Nancy A. Stern
Surviving are her:
- Ronald (Nicole) Labbee, Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Jeffrey (Cecilia) Labbee of Bristow, OK
- Richard A. “Sonny” Cummings of Belleville, IL
- Wayne C. (Diane) Cummings of Brookhaven, Pa
- Father of her children: Ron Labbee, Sr.
- Breann, Kalli, Skylar, and Raviene
- Gabrielle (Tyler), Travis “TJ”, and William “Bear”
- Many Dear Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Visitation from 9:30 am – 10:00 am, Thursday, August 2, 2018 at First Baptist Church, 723 St. Louis Road, Collinsville, IL 62234.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 10:00 am, Thursday, August 2, 2018 at First Baptist Church, 723 St. Louis Road, Collinsville, with Pastor Greg Pratt officiating.
Private Family interment.