Bonnie Jean Krause
September 10, 1928 - July 28, 2018
Service Date: August 3, 2018
Bonnie Jean Krause, nee Gray, 89, of Belleville, Illinois born September 10, 1928, in East Saint Louis, IL, passed away Saturday, July 28, 2018 at St. Paul’s Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Bonnie was an active member of First United Presbyterian Church, Belleville, Illinois, loved to Square Dance, and was Co-President of Boots and Slippers.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Eugene E. Krause
- Parents, Everett C. and Jessie nee Watson, Gray, Sr.
- Son-in-Law, Gregory A. Taylor
- Brother, Everett Gray, Jr.
Surviving are her:
- Jeannie Krause-Taylor of Saint Louis, MO
- Nancy (Mark) Kimble of Saint Louis, MO
- 5 Grandchildren
- Ryan C. Kimble (Nicole Graves)
- Joel Kimble (Melissa Reisland)
- Peter (Julia) Taylor
- Kate (Rick) Poole
- James (Kelly) Taylor
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the First United Presbyterian Church or The Arthritis Foundation.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Thursday, August 2, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois and from 11:00 pm to 12:15 pm on
Friday, August 3, 2018 at the Church.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 12:15 pm, Friday, August 3, 2018 at First United Presbyterian Church and Rev. Miriam Foltz officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.