Florence M. Taylor
April 3, 1933 - July 2, 2018
Service Date: July 7, 2018
Florence M. Taylor, nee Arnett, 85, of Belleville, Illinois, born Monday, April 3, 1933, in Desoto, MO, passed away Monday, July 2, 2018 at Sycamore Village Assisted Living in Swansea, Illinois.
Florence worked as a Section Manager for McDonnell Douglas. She was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church Belleville Illinois, Christian Heirs, New Life Club and the Wednesday Club.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Son, Mitchell L. Taylor
- Husband, Harold “Bud” F. Taylor
- Parents, James S. and Myrtle M., nee Sloan, Arnett
- 2 Step-Fathers:
- Albert Hughes
- Fred O. Oster
- Sister, Lola Watson
- 3 Brothers,:
- John (JoAnn) Arnett
- James (Judy) Arnett
- Milton (Shirley) Oster
- 2 Step-Brothers:
- Freddie Lee Oster
- Galen Hughes
Surviving are her:
- Russell (Kim) Taylor of Belleville, Illinois
- Michelle Taylor of Michie, TN
- Son-in-law, Dave Austin of Michie, TN
- Daughter-in-Law, Nancy Taylor of Belleville, IL
- 2 Grandsons:
- Travis Taylor of Belleville, IL
- Kyle (Brooke) Taylor of Belleville, IL
- Great-Grandson, Hudson Taylor
- Sister, Mary Nyga of Arnold, MO
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Matthew’s United Methodist Church
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Friday, July 6, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois and from 10:00 am – 10:30 am Saturday, July 7, 2018 at St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 am, Saturday, July 7, 2018 at St. Matthew United Methodist Church, with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Evergreen Cemetery, Millstadt, Illinois.