William "Bill" A. Ballard Jr.
July 3, 1934 - June 25, 2018
Service Date: July 2, 2018
William “Bill” A. Ballard, Jr., 83, of Belleville, Illinois, born Tuesday, July 3, 1934, in East Saint Louis, IL, passed away Monday, June 25, 2018 at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, Illinois.
Bill was a Deck Hand Worker for a Barge Company. He was an avid Cardinal’s fan and a United States Army Veteran serving in the Korean War.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Son, William
- Parents, William A. and Leona K. nee Knepper, Ballard, Sr.
- Brother, Donald G. Ballard
- Brother-in-Law, Eugene Snyder
Surviving are his:
- 3 Sons:
- Brother, Richard (Sue) Ballard of Nixa, MO
- Sister, Shirley Snyder of Belleville, IL
- Sister-in-Law, Jo Ann Ballard of O’Fallon, IL
- Many Nieces and Nephews
Funeral: Funeral Procession will leave at 9:45 am on Monday, July 2, 2018, from Kurrus Funeral Home for a 10:30 am Graveside Service at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery with Honors.