William T. Jacks, Jr.
March 24, 1954 - June 25, 2018
Service Date: June 30, 2018
William T. Jacks, Jr., 64, of Belleville, Illinois, born Wednesday, March 24, 1954, in Wichita Falls, TX, passed away Monday, June 25, 2018 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
William worked as a Diesel Mechanic for WW Transport. He was a very proud member of District 9 International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Workers, Local No. 313 and Winstanley Baptist Church, Fairview Heights, Illinois.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Daughter: Amanda B. Jacks
- Mother: Emma Jeanette nee Kieren, Jacks
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Emily A. nee McHale, Jacks of Belleville, IL
- Matthew E. Jacks of Millstadt, IL
- Alanna C. Jacks of Belleville, IL
- Thomas W. Jacks of MO
- Father: William T. Jacks, Sr. of Fairview Heights, IL
- 2 Sisters
- Jennie (James) Russell of San Antonio, TX
- Rosa J. (Alan) Loya of St. Louis, MO
- 6 Grandchildren
- Thomas Jacks, Jr.
- Jessica Jacks
- Christopher Jacks
- Ava Allen
- Aubree Allen
- Alivia Allen
- Many Dear Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the family of William T. Jacks, Jr. in care of Emily Jacks or American Diabetes Association.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm, on Saturday, June 30, 2018, at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 3:00pm, on Saturday, June 30, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Rev. Fielding Poe and Rev. Wendell Garrison officiating. Private family interment.