Charles E. Wilson, II
August 27, 1942 - May 31, 2018
Service Date: June 5, 2018
Charles E. “Red” Wilson, II, 75, of Belleville, Illinois, born Thursday, August 27, 1942, in Granite City, IL, passed away from a 10 year battle with Wegener’s Disease on Thursday, May 31, 2018 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Charles was the owner of Action Plumbing Company of Belleville, IL.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Charles E. Wilson
- Mother: Neva J. nee Hedrick, Wilson
Surviving are his:
- Natalie A. Wilson of Belleville, IL
- Jeffrey C. (Joy Bray) Wilson of O’Fallon, IL
- Brother: Don (Paula) Wilson of Shiloh, IL
- Sister: Cheryl (Russell) Selph of Belleville, IL
- Nieces and Nephews
- Christine (Eric) Werner
- Julianne (Shawn) Mathews
- Jacqueline (Chris) Rasmussen
- Victoria (Alex) Blumhorst
- Alexandra (Ian) Schoone
- Great Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Vasculitis Foundation.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Monday, June 4, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 am, Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor John Temple of Faith Family Church officiating. Interment will follow at Sunset Hills Memorial Estates, Glen Carbon, Illinois.