Gladys Kay Ervin
January 4, 1943 - May 29, 2018
Service Date: June 5, 2018
Gladys “Kay” Ervin, nee Boyer, 75, of Belleville, Illinois, born Monday, January 4, 1943, in Pensacola, FL, passed away Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at her residence.
Gladys worked as a Collection Clerk for Ralston Purina & Macy’s.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, Wayne Reed and Gladys nee Seigler, Boyer
Surviving are her:
- Husband, Allen Dale Ervin of Belleville, IL
- Jennifer K. Ervin of Desoto, MO
- Mike Ervin of Belleville, IL
- Brother, Mike Agerton of Kansas City, MO
- 3 Brothers-in-Law:
- Ralph Ervin of Indianapolis, IN
- Curtis Ervin of Indinapolis, IN
- Joe Ervin of Muncie, IN
- 4 Sisters-in-Law:
- Jean VanUlzen of Indianapolis, IN
- Debbie Ervin of Muncie, IN
- Robbie Ervin of Indianapolis, IN
- Kim Martin of Kansas City, MO
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
By her request, cremation was held. Private services will be held at a later date.