Daniel P. Heffernan
June 19, 1991 - April 5, 2018
Service Date: April 11, 2018
Daniel P. Heffernan, 26, of Millstadt, Illinois, born Wednesday, June 19, 1991, in Belleville, IL, passed away Thursday, April 5, 2018 at his residence.
Daniel worked as a Cook. He was a member of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Belleville, Illinois.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Paternal Grandparents: Thomas and Louise Heffernan
- Maternal Grandfather: Dr. Richard Cahnovsky
- Aunt & Uncle: Patricia and George St. Clair
- Uncle: Maury Hjort
Surviving are his:
- Parents: Michael and Diane nee Cahnovsky, Heffernan of Millstadt, IL
- Brother: Timothy Heffernan of St. Louis, MO
- Maternal Grandmother: Mary Cahnovsky of Belleville, IL
- Uncles and Aunts
- Tom and Kathy Heffernan
- John & Linda Heffernan
- Mark & Bonnie Heffernan
- Carol Hjort
- Tony Cahnovsky
- John & Linda Cahnovsky
- Tom Cahnovsky
- Paul Cahnovsky
- Jean & Gary O’Hare
- Chris Cahnovsky
- Dear Cousins & Friends
- Dog: Goose
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Cystic Fibrosis Gateway Chapter.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 am on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Monsignor Jack McEvilly officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.