Ruth Ann Dunn
January 13, 1939 - April 2, 2018
Service Date: April 7, 2018
Ruth Ann Dunn, nee Laskowski 79, of Millstadt, Illinois, born Friday, January 13, 1939, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Monday, April 2, 2018 at Randolph County Care Center in Sparta, Illinois.
Ruth worked as a Factory Worker for Marsh Stencil . She was a member of the Millstadt Quail Club.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Paul D. Dunn whom she was married to for 43 years
- Parents: John A. and Rose E. nee Lukie, Laskowski
- Son-in-Law: Ricky Muir
- Sister: Helen Laskowski
- Mother-in-Law: Ruby Dunn
- Father-in-Law: Paul Dunn
Surviving are her:
- Tammy (Dale) Averick of Ava, IL
- Robert (Laura) Dunn of O’Fallon, IL
- Richard (Mary) Dunn of Kirkwood, MO
- Brother: John P. Laskowski of Waterloo, IL
- Sister: Rosemary Crowe of Freeburg, IL
- 6 Grandchildren
- Austin Averick
- Anna (Jason) Kohut
- Sarah (Adam) Sparrow
- Thomas (Hannah) Dunn
- Erica (Jeremy) Balsman
- Harrison (Elizabeth) Dunn
- 12 Great-Grandchildren
- Loving Sister-in-Laws
- Many Nieces & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm, Saturday, April 7, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 7:30 pm, Saturday, April 7, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Private interment at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois.