Marcia K. Earl
April 15, 1948 - February 24, 2018
Service Date: March 3, 2018
Marcia Kathleen Earl, nee Moll , 69, of Belleville, Illinois, born Thursday, April 15, 1948, in Great Falls, MT, died Saturday, February 24, 2018 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Marcia worked as a Customer Service Representative for Blue Cross/Blue Shield. She was a member of St. Luke Catholic Church Belleville, Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Wally and Lola Mae nee Davis, Moll
- Sister: Mary Moll
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Stephen Earl of Belleville, IL
- 5 Children:
- Shawn (Michelle) Lashway of Helena, MT
- Christine (Eric) Bailey of Granite City, IL
- Stephanie Earl of Dallas, TX
- Aaron Earl of Princeton, IN
- Jason (Christy) Earl of Mt. Carmel, IL
- Brother: Joe (Connie) Moll of Great Falls, MT
- 2 Sisters:
- Colleen Febach of Spokane, WA
- Michelle (Rusty) Daniels of San Antonio, TX
- 12 Grandchildren:
- Jordan Earl
- Christian Earl
- Trent Earl
- Izabell Earl
- James Earl
- Katie Earl
- Emily Earl
- Harrison Lashway
- Jett Bailey
- Kynzyngtyn Earl
- Carter Earl
- Krystyn Earl
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Belleville Area Humane Society.
Visitation: Visitation from noon to 2:00 pm, Saturday, March 3, 2018 at St. Luke’s Catholic Church, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A Memorial Mass will be held at 2:00 pm, Saturday, March 3, 2018 at St. Luke’s Roman Catholic Church, Belleville, IL with Monsignor David Darin officiating. Private family interment.