November 12, 1928 - February 15, 2018
Service Date: March 3, 2018
Patricia “Pat” Jean Wildermuth, nee Waite, 89, of St. Louis, Missouri, born Monday, November 12, 1928, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, February 15, 2018 at Sunset Hills Health and Rehab center in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Pat worked as a Screener for the Illinois Public Aid Office. She was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church, Belleville, Illinois, VFW Auxiliary #8677 of Fairview – Gold Circle Member, Fairview Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary, Pontiac – Holliday School District #105 Playground Monitor, and Election Judge for Caseyville Township.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Harry P. Wildermuth, Jr.
- Daughter: Deborah Price
- Parents: Clarence W. and Nellie M. nee White, Waite
- Father and Mother-in-law: Harry and Mary Wildermuth Sr.
- 4 Sisters-in-Law
- Shirley Waite
- Donna Wildermuth
- Alvera Wildermuth
- Mary Ann McSwiggan
- 4 Brothers-in-Law
- Karl Hutter
- Charlie Wildermuth
- Art Wildermuth
- Ed McSwiggan
Surviving are her:
- Harry Wildermuth, III of South County, St. Louis, MO
- David (Sheila) Wildermuth of Fairview Heights, IL
- 1 Brother: Richard Waite of Waterloo, IL
- 5 Grandchildren
- Phillip Wildermuth (Lori Meckley)
- Crystal (Todd) Miller
- Eric Price
- Eddie Wildermuth (Lyndsey Jones)
- Rachel Wildermuth
- 3 Sisters-in-Law
- Mim Wildermuth
- Jeannie Hutter
- Gerry Wildermuth
- 1 Brother-in Law: Robert Wildermuth
- Dear Friend: Carol
- Great Grandchildren
- Nieces, and Nephews
Special thanks: Special thanks to the staff and residents at Sunset Hills Health and Rehab Center.
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Backstoppers, Inc. or Compassus Hospice of Springfield, MO.
Funeral: Graveside Service will be held at 10:00 am, Saturday, March 3, 2018 in the Chapel at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, Illinois with Rev. Larry Patton officiating.