Shirley M. Martineau
October 18, 1927 - January 11, 2018
Service Date: January 13, 2018
Shirley M. Martineau, nee Boyle, 90, of Belleville, Illinois, born Tuesday, October 18, 1927, in Pontoon Beach, IL, passed away Thursday, January 11, 2018 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Shirley worked as a Secretary for Scott Air Force Base. She was a member of Faith Family Church, Shiloh, Illinois and also loved volunteering for Joyce Meyer Ministries.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Arthur G. Martineau
- Daughter: Donna Lyne Breeden
- Parents: John T. and Pearl E. nee Adams, Boyle
- 2 Brothers
- Jack Boyle
- Robert Boyle
Surviving are her:
- Sister: Ruth (Victor) Pacewic of Collinsville, IL
- Grandson: Chris Breeden of Belleville, IL
- Numerous Nieces & Nephews
- Special Friend: Sue Wilson
Visitation: Visitation from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm, Saturday, January 13, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 2:00 pm, Saturday, January 13, 2018 at Kurrus Funeral Home. Private Interment at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.