Nancy Joy Dayringer
October 20, 1953 - December 5, 2017
Service Date: December 10, 2017
Nancy Joy Dayringer, nee Horn, 64, of Belleville, Illinois, born Tuesday, October 20, 1953, in Des Moines, IA, died Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at Memorial Hospital East in Shiloh, Illinois.
Nancy worked as a Certified Coder for Washington University. She graduated high school in Mandan, North Dakota and attended the University of North Dakota.
Nancy was a beloved Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Cousin, and Friend. She will be remembered as a wonderful artist, painter, Girl Scout leader, fisher, sailor, camper, swimmer, dancer, music-lover, animal-lover, child-lover, blood-donator, and hope-giver. We will never forget her giving nature, benevolence, philanthropy, her contagious laughter, and her endless smiles and hope.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Father: Dr. Robert W. Horn
- Tuba Young
- Dan Dayringer
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Stephen L. Dayringer of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Evelyn Dayringer of Richmond Heights, MO
- Mother: Joy A. nee Newbrough, Horn of Belleville, IL
- Conny Horn of Springfield, IL
- Jean Stark of Belleville, IL
- Brothers and Sisters-In-Laws:
- David (Sandra) Dayringer
- James (Mirela) Dayringer
- Deborah (Ken) Egerer
- Father and Mother-In-Law: Dr. Richard (Janet) Dayringer
- Many dear Nieces and Nephews
By her request, she donated her body to S.I.U. School of Medicine.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Association.
Services: Private Family Celebration.