Virginia Alnora Green
July 20, 1922 - November 5, 2017
Service Date: November 11, 2017
Virginia Alnora Green, nee Green, 95 Years, of Fairview Heights, IL born Thursday, July 20, 1922, in Rockview, MO, died Sunday, November 5, 2017 at The Arbors at Parkway Gardens in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Virginia worked as a Nurse for Private Duty at St. Paul’s.
She was preceded in death by her:
- First Husband: Harry Rickerd
- Second Husband: Russell Edward Green
- Parents: Adam and Sarah nee Young, Green
Surviving are her:
- Jacqueline (Gary) Cook of Dupo, IL
- Patricia “Patty” Lynn (Robert) Bruce of Fairview Heights, IL
- Linda (Dennis) Woolsey of Lebanon, MO
- Brother: Charles (Shirley) Green
- 10 Grandchildren
- Many Great Grandchildren
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern IL.
Visitation: Friends may call from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturday, November 11, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 12:00 pm , November 11, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. James Slone officiating A private service will be held at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois.