Dorothy A. Keller
March 1, 1933 - October 28, 2017
Service Date: November 12, 2017
Dorothy A. Keller, nee Schumacher, 84, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, March 1, 1933, in Belleville, IL, died Saturday, October 28, 2017 at Brookdale at Southgate in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Dorothy worked as a legal secretary for Husch-Eppenberger Law Firm in St. Louis, MO. She was a member of Signal Hill Lutheran Church, Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Roland “Rolly” W. Keller, Jr.
- Parents: Henry and Esta nee Kaiser, Schumacher
Surviving are her:
- Brad (Kathy) Keller of Charlotte, NC
- Debra (Randy Miller) Keller of Alstead, NH
- Sister: Katherine (Tony) Ferrari of Myrtle Beach, SC
- 5 Grandchildren
- Jake D. Keller
- Maggie A. Keller
- Brian (Kristen ) Walsh
- Megan Walsh
- Kendra Keller
- Great Grandson: Declan Walsh
- Great Granddaughter: Violet Walsh
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Alzheimer’s Association or Signal Hill Lutheran Church.
Services: Private entombment was held on Saturday, November 11, 2017 at Valhalla Gardens of Memory Mausoleum, Belleville, Illinois with Pastor Mark Wiesner officiating.