Alberta A. Ramo
January 29, 1947 - October 29, 2017
Service Date: November 3, 2017
Alberta A, Ramo, nee Taylor, 70, of Belleville, Illinois, born Wednesday, January 29, 1947, in St. Louis, MO, died Sunday, October 29, 2017 in Bethalto, Illinois.
Alberta worked for Bohn & Dawson, Fenton, MO. She was a Foster Mom for the Lutheran Child and Family Services (LCFS).
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: John F. Ramo, Sr.
- Father: Charles Taylor
- Mother: Theresa Estelle nee Clayton, Adams
- Sister: Constance Britton
- Grandson: Maxwell Thomas Ramo
Surviving are her:
- 3 Children
- Elizabeth M. Ramo of Bethalto, IL
- John (Brenda) Ramo, Jr. of St. Louis, MO
- Robert Ramo of St. Louis, MO
- 11 Grandchildren
- 4 Great-Grandchildren
- 3 Brothers
- George (Carol) Adams of TX
- Elvis Adams of St. Louis, MO
- Kevin Adams of St. Louis, MO
- Sister: Lorrie Roark of Belleville, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Lutheran Child and Family Services (LCFS), 317 West Main Street, Belleville, IL 62220.
Visitation: Friends may call from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Friday, November 3, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Service will be held at 7:00 pm on Friday, November 3, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Father Clyde Grogan officiating. Private family interment.