Judith N. Favors
November 8, 1948 - September 24, 2017
Service Date: September 28, 2017
Judith N. Favors, nee Nunnery, 68, of Imperial, Missouri, born Monday, November 8, 1948, in Marrero, LA, died Sunday, September 24, 2017 at her residence.
Judith was a member of St. Teresa Catholic Church, Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Francis “Smokey” Favors
- Parents, Milton and Merle nee Williamson, Nunnery
Surviving are her:
- Mick (Melinda) Noel of Imperial, MO
- Dawn May and Rob of O’Fallon, MO
- Chris Noel of Belleville, IL
- Craig Noel and Rachel of Gretna, LA
- 8 Grandchildren:
- Shawn Noel
- Brendan (Lissy) May
- Miranda Noel
- CJ Noel
- Caden Noel
- Laina Noel
- Blake Noel
- Destiny Noel
- Great-Grand Baby May (expected April, 2018)
- Dear Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins
- Many Close Friends
A special thank you to BJC Hospice staff for their support and care.
Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or BJC Hospice.
Visitation: Friends may call from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Thursday, September 28, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 3:00 pm Thursday, September 28, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Msgr. Bill McGhee officiating. Private family interment.