William Randall "Randy" Blankenship Sr.
June 29, 1946 - August 9, 2017
Service Date: August 14, 2017
William Randall “Randy” Blankenship Sr., 71 Years, of Belleville, Illinois, born Saturday, June 29, 1946, in Salem, IL, died Wednesday, August 9, 2017, at his new residence in O’Fallon, IL.
Randy retired as Secretary/Treasurer for Sheet Metal Workers Union Local 268. He was a member of the East Lodge 504 AF&AM, Scottish Rite Bodies, Ainad Shrine, Color Guard, and Southern Illinois Court 86 ROJ.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: William A. and Ruby, nee Eccles, Blankenship
- Sister: Deanne Murphy
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Joyce E., nee Newman, Blankenship of O’Fallon, IL
- Katherine Rollins of Springfield, MO
- Amy Blankenship Garsee of Tucson, AZ
- William Randall Blankenship, Jr. (Larissa) of Denver, CO
- Lisa Treadwell (Chris) of Belleville, IL
- Sonia Chappell (Joe) of O’Fallon, IL
- Brother: Steven Blankenship (Georgie) of Summerfield, IL
- 2 Sisters:
- Shelly Deisher (Kent) of Allendale, IL
- Lisa Battaglia of FL
- Father-in-law: Ralph E. Newman of Belleville, IL
- 11 Grandchildren
- 4 Great-Grandchildren
- Dear nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Shriners Hospital for Children or the American Heart Association.
Visitation: Friends may call from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm Monday, August 14, 2017, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL. Jester Walk Through and Color Guard will start at 5:43 pm.
Funeral: Masonic Service will be held at 6:00 pm Monday, August 14, 2017, at Kurrus Funeral Home. Private Interment at Valhalla Gardens of Memory Mausoleum, Belleville, IL.