Betty G. Moreton
September 30, 1926 - July 8, 2017
Service Date: July 12, 2017
Betty G. Moreton, nee Gamber, 90 Years, of Freeburg, IL, born Thursday, September 30, 1926, in Evansville, IN, died Saturday, July 8, 2017 at her residence.
Betty worked as a executive assistant for local banks. She was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Freeburg, IL, Daughters of the Nile, former Board Member at Belle Valley School District #119.
She was preceded in death by:
- Husband: Mark W. Moreton
- Parents: William A. and Florence P. nee Poling Gamber
- Sister: Dorothy Wood
Surviving are her:
- Karen L. (Donald) Kunz of Belleville, IL
- James R. Moreton of Saint Charles, MO
- Libby A. Moreton of Belleville, IL
- 3 Grandchildren:
- Mark Bradley Kunz of Belleville, IL
- Jamie (Fiance Christopher Lentsch) Elizabeth Kunz of Belleville, IL
- Scott Michael Kunz of Belleville, IL
- 4 Great Grandchildren:
- Sister in laws:
- Maxine Reid of Mt. Vernon, IL
- Helen Moreton of CA
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Paul’s United Church of Christ or Shriner’s Hospital for Children
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL and from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at St. Paul United Church of Christ, Freeburg, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 2:00 pm Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Freeburg, IL with Rev. Earl Crecelius officiating. Interment will follow at St. Paul’s Cemetery, Freeburg, IL.