December 31, 1932 - July 7, 2017
Service Date: July 11, 2017
Patricia Friday, nee DeBra, 84, of Mattoon, Illinois, formerly of Belleville, Illinois, born Saturday, December 31, 1932, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Friday, July 7, 2017, at Carle Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Pat was a member of Cornerstone Christian Church in Shiloh, Illinois, and a former member of First Christian Church in Belleville .
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Edwin F. Friday, Sr.
- Parents: Lawrence and Zada, nee Owens, DeBra
- Brother: Bruce DeBra
- Daisey Willey
- Nola Belle Kolis
- Thelma Harris
- Dennie Bourland
Surviving are her:
- Son: Edwin F. Friday, Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Joni (Phillip) Cannes of Swansea, IL
- Linda (Jeff) Rice of Cape Coral, FL
- Michael (Courtney) Cannes of Arnold, MO
- Rochelle Elliott of Belleville, IL
- Shauna (Adam) Hoffman of Bloomington, IL
- Nathan (Kirsten) Sutton of Bloomington, IL
- Jeff Rice, Jr. of Chicago, IL
- Jennifer (Andy) Keys of Bethlehem, PA
- Jody (Matthew) Miller of Terre Haute, IN
- Caleb, Carissa, Ruthie, and Zachary Cannes
- Zada and Greta Hoffman
- Emery Sutton
- Gabrielle, Caitlyn, and Noah Keys
- Westin, Hudson, and Graceyn Miller
- Brother: Bill DeBra of LA
- Sister: Mary Radisic of St. Louis, MO
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Visitation: Friends may call from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Tuesday, July 11, 2017, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm , July 11, 2017, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rick Hodshire officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, Illinois.