Mary A. Luter
February 4, 1958 - July 3, 2017
Service Date: July 22, 2017
Mary A. Luter, nee Green, 59, of Caseyville, Illinois, born Tuesday, February 4, 1958, in Centreville, IL, died Monday, July 3, 2017 at her residence.
Mary worked as a Billing Analyst for Keefe and DePauli, Attorneys at Law and also was a Gateway Motorsports Park Clock Operator. She loved to travel, dance, ride motorcycles, visit the shooting range; her grandkids were the light of her life. She took every opportunity to live life to the fullest.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Carl and Margaret nee Viner, Green
- Brother: Tom Green
Surviving are her:
- Tana (Tyler) Phelps of Belleville, IL
- Cory (Chad) Bateman of Caseyville, IL
- John (Marcia) Green of Mission Viejo, CA
- Tim (Kathy) Green of Waterloo, IL
- David (Cindy) Green of Arvada, CO
- 3 Grandchildren
- Mason Phelps
- Campbell Phelps
- Tucker Bateman
- Sister-in-Law: Susan Green of Vancouver, WA
- Dear Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins
- Husband of 33 years: Thomas “Reggie” Luter
- Beloved members of the Luter family
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Hospice of Southern Illinois or Belleville Area Humane Society.
Memorial: A Celebration of Life will be held from 4:00 – 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 22, 2017 at Caseyville VFW in Caseyville, Illinois.