William C. Allison
August 31, 1942 - June 16, 2017
Service Date: June 22, 2017
William C. “Bill” Allison, 74, of Belleville, Illinois, born Monday, August 31, 1942, in East Saint Louis, Illinois, died Friday, June 16, 2017 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, Missouri.
A loving and devoted husband, brother, father and grandfather, Bill worked as a Partner and CPA for Allison, Knapp, & Siekmann. He was a member of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Belleville, Illinois, an organizing director of West Pointe Bank & Trust, and a member of the Illinois Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPAs, and St. Clair Country Club.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Bert and Virginia nee Creighton Allison
- Brother: Ronald Allison
- Father and Mother-in-law: Fred and Ursula Neighbors
- Brother-in-law: Fred Neighbors
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Ursula nee Neighbors Allison of Belleville, IL
- Tracy (Chris) Mentzer of Swansea, IL
- Christy (Sergio) Barranco of Saint Louis, MO
- Brother: Rob (Sharon) Allison of Wichita, KS
- Sister: Ginger (Dick) Rush of Springfield, IL
- Owen Mentzer
- Ella Mentzer
- Ava Mentzer
- Maximo Barranco
- Baby Boy and Baby Girl Barranco due in August
- Sister-in-law: Helen (Bob) Wise of Springfield, IL
- Nieces and Nephews
- Matt Allison
- Jon Allison
- Cathy (Tyler) Becker
- Beth (Doug) Brockman
- Rob (Kristen) Wise
- Alicia (Kirk) Meyer
- Matt Wise
- Several Great and Great-Great Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Parkinson’s Center at Washington University or Belleville Area Humane Society.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: A funeral procession will leave from Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois at 10:40 am on June 22, 2017 for an 11:00 am Mass of Christian Burial at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Belleville, Illinois with Father Matthew Elie officiating. Private interment will be at a later date.