Richard G. J. Waelti
May 6, 1944 - June 10, 2017
Service Date: June 16, 2017
Richard G. J. Waelti, 73, of Belleville, Illinois, born Saturday, May 6, 1944, in Belleville, IL, died Saturday, June 10, 2017, at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville, Illinois.
Richard was a farmer and a retired truck driver. He was a member of Concordia United Church of Christ Belleville, Illinois; Teamsters Local #50; and was a fireman with Northwest Volunteer Fire Department.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Richard G. J. and Irene, nee Remelius, Waelti
- Brother: Charles A. Waelti
- Aunt: Olga Klien
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Brenda Joyce, nee Partee, Waelti of Belleville, IL
- Raymond W. J. (Michelle) Waelti of Belleville, IL
- James R. J. (Crystal) Waelti of Belleville, IL
- Sandra L. (John, Jr.) Richardson of Sorento, IL
- 7 Grandchildren
- Olivia, Tailor
- Austin, Lydia, John “JJ”, Samantha “Sam”, and Ruby
- Many Cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Concordia United Church of Christ.
Visitation: Friends may call from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Friday, June 16, 2017, at Concordia United Church of Christ in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 4:00 pm , June 16, 2017, at Concordia United Church of Christ, with Rev. Doug Anders officiating. Private interment will be held at Concordia UCC Cemetery.