Alaina Mae Hammond
January 7, 1980 - May 28, 2017
Service Date: June 3, 2017
Alaina Mae Hammond, 37, of Belleville, Illinois, born Monday, January 7, 1980, in Plattsburgh, NY, died Sunday, May 28, 2017 at her residence.
Alaina worked as a LPN for Freeburg Care Center. She was a member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Waterloo, Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Father: Gordon R. Hammond
Surviving are her:
- Son: Dakota (Hammond) Phillips of Belleville, Illinois
- Mother: JoAnna, nee Worthen, Hammond of Belleville, Illinois
- Tamara M. West of Garland, Utah
- Tonya R. (Richard) Towler of Holly Springs, North Carolina
- Thomas R. (Amy) Brown II of Valmeyer, Illinois
- Steven J. Brown of Columbia, Illinois
- Megan J. M(ichael) Hammond of Baker, Florida
- Crystal N. (Bryce) Akagi of Cottonwood Heights, Utah
- Makayla J. (Robert) Gallaher of Nauvoo, Illinois
- Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, Uncles, Friends
- Father’s Family from the East.Son: Dakota Hammond
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Friday, June 2, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Graveside Service will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, June 3, 2017 at Walker Hill Cemetery Grand Tower, IL, Interment will be at Walker Hill Cemetery, Grand Tower, Illinois.