Virginia C. Czech
October 13, 1929 - May 11, 2017
Service Date: May 15, 2017
Virginia C. Czech, nee Clark, 87, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, October 13, 1929, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Thursday, May 11, 2017 at St. Paul’s Home in Belleville, IL.
Virginia worked as a Bookkeeper for Harmony Emge School District 175 in Belleville, IL. She was a member of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Belleville, IL, the St. Ann Society, a volunteer with PSOP and the American Business Women.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Raymond M. Czech
- Parents: Ralph and Thelma, nee Boyer, Clark
- 2 Brothers
- Bernard Clark
- Ralph “Bud” Clark, Jr
Surviving are her:
- 3 Children
- Carol (Stephen) Siebert of Belleville, IL
- Linda (Gary) Daesch of Belleville, IL
- James (Cindy) Czech of Millstadt, IL
- Sister: Mary Hartmann of Belleville, IL
- 5 Grandchildren
- Amy (Clay) Asbridge
- Jennifer (Steve) Chausse
- Lori Daesch
- Kimberly (Jay) Riley
- Catherine (Patrick) Petrowske
- 9 Great-Grandchildren
- 3 Sisters-in-Law
- Ann Marie (Dick Kuebich) Czech of Collinsville, IL
- Helen Morris of Benton, AR
- Trudy Harris of Trenton, IL
Special thanks: The family would like to thank the wonderful staff at St. Paul’s Home.
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made in the form of Masses or to Mid America Transplant Eye Bank or Heartland Hospice.
Visitation: Friends may call from 9:00 am – 11:00 am Monday, May 15, 2017 at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11:00 am Monday, May 15, 2017 at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, with Father Matthew Elie officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.