Carol A. Boismenue
February 22, 1941 - May 2, 2017
Service Date: May 8, 2017
Carol A. Boismenue, nee Huntley, 76, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, February 22, 1941, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Carol was Co- Owner of Ray’s Pharmacy. She was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL, the Orchestra Librarian; Canasta Club; Ladies Auxillary at Memorial Hospital.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Raymond E. Boismenue, Jr.
- Parents: Orville and Emma, nee Zahrndt, Huntley
- 2 Brothers
- John Huntley
- Jim Huntley
Surviving are her:
- Son: Scott Boismenue of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Susan (Griff) Baker of Belleville, IL
- 2 Sisters
- Sharron (Dave) Temple of Magnolia, AR
- Cherise Huntley of LaJolla, CA
- Brother: Mark (Laurence) Huntley of LaJolla, CA
- 2 Grandchildren
- Taylor Rae Shepard
- Brian Kirk Shepard
- Their Father, Brian Shepard
- Step-Granddaughter: Trish (Jon) Sexton
- 4 Step-Great-Grandchildren
- Jacelynn to be born in June
- Many Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Matthew United Methodist Church Music Department.
Visitation: Friends may call from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm Sunday, May 7, 2017 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL and from 10:00 am – 11:00 am Monday, May 8, 2017 at St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am Monday, May 8, 2017 at St. Matthew United Methodist Church, with Rev. James Slone officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.