Janet M. Vosler
Janet M. Vosler, nee Moore, 65, of Belleville, Illinois, born Monday, August 19, 1946, in Breese, IL, died Thursday, August 2, 2012 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
She was a member of Metro East Christian Fellowship Church, O'Fallon Illinois and a U.S. Navy veteran.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Arthur and Dorothy nee Boeckman Moore
Surviving are her:
- Husband: John Y. Vosler of Belleville, IL
- Katherine Vosler of Belleville, IL
- John Y. Vosler II of Belleville, IL
- Kristin Koetting of Kansas City, MO
- Brother: Gary Moore of Belleville, IL
- Marilyn (Robert) Shields of FL
- Kathy Bauer of Belleville, IL
- Elaine Moore of St. Louis, MO
- Patty (Pat) Lynch of Belleville, IL
- Granddaughter: Olivia Vosler
- Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Association
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Monday, August 6, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Rich Dersett officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.
Condolences left for Janet M. Vosler: