James H. "Red" Perrin
James H. "Red" Perrin, 82, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, January 11, 1928, in East St. Louis, IL, died Monday, July 5, 2010 at home with family at his side.
Mr. Perrin was a retired ironworker and also worked for Baldwin Associates and Fru-Con Construction Corp. as a superintendent for many years. He was a member of the Ironworkers Union, Local 392, in East St. Louis, IL for over sixty years, a member of St. Henry Catholic Church in Belleville, IL, and he served in the U.S. Navy during World War II and the Korean Conflict.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: William A. and Marie C.(nee Hopkins) Perrin
- Infant Son: James Perrin, Jr.
- Brother: William Perrin
- Sister: Mary C. Cronin
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Joan C. (nee Gryzmala) Perrin
- Joan M. Perrin of Edwardsville, IL
- Laura A. Perrin of New Orleans, LA
- Patricia (James) Quain of Imperial, MO
- Rose (William) Grogan of Rochester, MI
- Many loving Nieces, Nephews, Cousins & Friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois or Shriners Hospital for Children.
By his request cremation was held.
Visitation: Friends may call from 10-11 A.M., Saturday, July 10, 2010 at St. Henry Catholic Church in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A Memorial service will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, July 10, 2010 at St. Henry Catholic Church in Belleville, IL with Father Kenneth York officiating.
Condolences left for James H. "Red" Perrin:
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Roberta Kious O'Fallon IL 62269