William "Bill" Wahrenburg
William "Bill" Wahrenburg, 62, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, March 10, 1948, in Belleville, IL, died Monday, August 16, 2010 his residence.
Mr. Wahrenburg was a retired Cartographer for the United States Department of Defense. He was a member of Hope Church in Belleville, IL, National Association of Retired Federal Employees, Save the Redwoods League and Save the Whales.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife: Marilyn A. Wahrenburg nee Scheuermann
- Parents: Robert W. and Vivian F. nee Weilmuenster Wahrenburg
- Sister: Sharon K. Wahrenburg
Surviving are his:
- Brother: Jay R. (Betty L.) Wahrenburg of Creede, CO
- Fiance: Linda Bishop of Arnold, MO
- Father and Mother-in-Law: Richard and Betty Scheuermann of Lake St. Louis, MO
- Dear Niece, Nephew, Cousins, Brother-in-Law, Sister-in-Law and many friends.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hope Church or Belleville Area Humane Society.
Funeral: Memorial services will be held at 11:00am on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at Hope Church 200 Dapron Dr. Belleville. IL., with Pastor Jay Krumeich officiating. Private interment was held at Valhalla Gardens of Memory Mausoleum in Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for William "Bill" Wahrenburg: