Carl M. Przada
Carl M. Przada, 81, of Smithton, IL, born Wednesday, April 24, 1929, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Friday, August 20, 2010 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville.
Mr. Przada worked as a Accountant for Country Day School. He was a U.S. Army Korean war veteran. He enjoyed Bowling and golf and loved flea markets and coin collecting after his retirement.
He was preceded in death by his:
- First Wife: Margie Przada
- Parents: Joseph F. and Sophia, nee Cosydor, Przada
- Brother: Joe Przada
- Marie Reamer
- Dorothy Guetterman
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Yvonne, nee Waltemate, James-Przada
- Jodi (Robert) Randolph of Millstadt, IL
- Kenneth James of Millstadt, IL
- Bill R. (Connie) James of Belleville, IL
- 9 Step-Grandchildren
- 8 Step-Great Grandchildren
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
- Many Good Friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Salvation Army.
Funeral: Graveside services will be held at 1:00 pm, Monday, August 23, 2010 at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, with Fr. Kenneth York officiating. Entombment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Carl M. Przada:
Carl was a longtime associate and member of the Metro East Coin & Currency Club. He was always a joy to be around and will be missed.
Metro East Coin & Currency Club Belleville IL 62220