Sylvonne F. "Dee" Fleming
Sylvonne F. "Dee" Fleming, nee Lamely, 62, of Lenzburg, IL, formerly of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, August 16, 1947, in East St. Louis, IL, died Sunday, January 3, 2010 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Fleming worked as a bookkeeper for Fleming Home Improvment and a checker at Kroger and Shop and Save.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Father: Arthur H. Lamely
- Nephew: Arthur Lamely
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation or Hospice of Southern Illinois.
- Husband: Terry Fleming whom she married on Jan. 22, 1982
- Robert J. (fiancee Kasey) Loehr Jr. of Swansea, IL
- Cheryl L. Loehr of Belleville, IL
- Angie L. (Kreg) Carron of Belleville, IL
- Mother: June F. nee Simons, Lamely of Belleville, IL
- Ralph (Sharron) Lamely of Tampa, FL
- Arthur Lamely of Cheyenne, WY
- Michelle Albers of Venedy, IL
- Elaine Lamely of Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Lindsey, Alaina and Kristin Carron
- Haley and Tyler Loehr
- Dylan McCain
- Chase Loehr
- Great Grandson, Jack Mixen
- Aunt & Uncle, Ralph "Bud" (Patty) Simons
- Many Loving Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Thursday, January 7, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Friday, January 8, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel, with Father Ken York officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Sylvonne F. "Dee" Fleming: