Jeanette A. Dinga
Jeanette A. Dinga, nee Kerchner, 62, of Collinsville, IL, born Sunday, April 4, 1948, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at her daughter's residence.
Mrs. Dinga worked as a Retail Clerk for Macy's Department Store. She was a member of Pleasant Valley Baptist in Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Elmer X. and Edna J., nee Bertelsman, Kerchner
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Kimberly (Dan) Vogel of Millstadt, IL
- Granddaughter: Maelyn Vogel
- Sister: Anna E. (Jack) Kurrelmeyer of Belleville, IL
- Nephew: Paul (Mary) Kurrelmeyer of Swansea, IL
- Niece: Beth A. (Gary) Laing of Belleville, IL
- Loving Great Nieces & Nephews
- Special Friend: Kenny Sweitzer of Collinsville, IL
- Kenneth Dinga of Belleville, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the The Dinga Family, made payable to Kim Vogel, for medical expenses.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-7 pm, Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, 618 Dutch Hollow Road, Belleville, IL 62223.
Funeral: Memorial services will be held at 7:00 pm Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, with Pastor Jack Kurrelmeyer officiating.
Condolences left for Jeanette A. Dinga:
Ken and family, our most sincerest and heartfelt sympathy at the loss of Jeanette. May the memories you share of her be as warm and wonderful as ours. God's blessings to you during this time. Mike and Julie Muhlhauser
Mike and Julie Muhlhauser Fenton Missouri 63026