Joyce E. Burdell
Joyce E. Burdell, nee Bourland, 85, of Lebanon, IL, born Monday, July 20, 1925, in East St. Louis, IL, died Sunday, December 12, 2010 at Cedar Ridge Healthcare in Lebanon.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: John C. Burdell, Sr., whom she married on August 17, 1944
- Parents: Perry and Adelia, nee Schneider, Bourland
- Charles Herman Bourland
- Otis "Toby" Bourland
- Doris Fuller
- Ada Mayfield
- Hazel Haake
- Naomi Vahlcamp
- Son: Ricky D. Burdell
- Granddaughter: Cora Lynn Burdell
- Son-in-Law: Terry Courtney, Sr.
- Best Friend: Helen Fleming
Surviving are her:
- Pat Courtney of Cibilo, TX
- John C. (Debra) Burdell, Jr. of Fairview Heights, IL
- Jeffrey W. (Mary) Burdell of Maryville, IL
- Daughter-in-Law: Janis Burdell of Red Bud, IL
- 12 Grandchildren
- 17 Great Grandchildren
- 4 Great-Great Grandchildren
- Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer's Association, American Cancer Society or American Heart Association.
Visitation: Friends may call from 10am-1pm, Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Bonnie Wagner officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Joyce E. Burdell: