Sammie Ruth Jentsch
Sammie Ruth Jentsch, nee Thompson, 86, of Collinsville, IL, born Sunday, June 14, 1925, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at University Health & Rehabilitation Center in Edwardsville, Illinois.
She was preceded in death by:
- Husband: Walter T. Jentsch
- Parents: George and Luella nee White Thompson
- Sister: Georgia Stroud
Surviving are her:
- Tom Jentsch of Saint Louis, MO
- Lynda Sue Whittaker of Los Angeles, CA
- Barbara (Frank) Tarr of Collinsville, IL
- Bob (Mary) Jentsch of Saint Louis, MO
- Julie Whittaker
- Jeffrey (Sarai) Jentsch
- Dustin (Faith) Tarr
- Jordan Jentsch
- Jason Jentsch
- Great Grandchildren
- Audrey Whittaker
- Jonas Jentsch
- Desmond Jentsch
- Daughter-in-Law: Linda Kay Jentsch of Bradenton, FL
- Sister-in-law: Wilma Broz of Burke, VA
- Many Loving Nieces & Nephews,
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the SSM Hospice
Visitation: Friends may call from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Saturday, August 13, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Saturday, August 13, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Jim Donahue officiating Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL
Condolences left for Sammie Ruth Jentsch:
I'll miss you old friend. We grew up together and have many sweet memories of our times together.
Ruth (Andis) Batley Colorado Springs CO 80909
Dear Barb & Frank and Dustin,
Just saw the notice in the paper.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you all. Barb, hope you are doing okay.
Janice & Flip McGovern Collinsville Collinsville Illinois 62234
She was a fine woman, and always nice to our family. She will be missed for sure...... God's peace and reward to her!
Tom Chatsworth ca 91311