Wayne Eldon "Red" Lamming
Wayne Eldon "Red" Lamming, 83, of Sidney, Ohio, born Friday, September 16, 1927, in Hillsboro, Illinois, died Saturday, April 16, 2011 at his residence.
Mr. Lamming was a retired pipefitter for Local 439 and a World War II Army Air Corps veteran. He was a member of the New Hope Methodist Church in Sidney and was a member of the Sidney American Legion - Post 217. He was a volunteer with the AGAPE food pantry in Sidney.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife: Eva Mae nee Brown Lamming whom he married on February 12, 1965
- Parents: Clarence and Helen O. nee Cress Lamming, Sr.
- Daughter: Linda Langford
- Kenneth Lamming
- Clarence "Jack" Lamming
- Virginia Gowan
- Martha Greenhill
- Connie Lemler
Surviving are his:
- Michael W. (Pat) Lamming of O'Fallon, MO
- Kenneth (Connie) Niederbrach of Russia, OH
- Brother: Bill "Duke" (June) Lamming of Rancho Cardova, CA
- Sister: Barbara (Robert) McKinley of Belleville, IL
- Robert L. (Debbie) Shatlain
- Kenneth Niederbrach, Jr.
- Danny Lewis
- Billy Niederbrach
- Nicki (Bradley) Windsor
- 6 Great Grandchildren
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
Memlorials: Memorials may be made to the Agape Food Pantry.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Monday, April 25, 2011 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Wayne Eldon "Red" Lamming: